Indatel Annual Summer Symposium – Kansas City, Missouri – January 19-20, 2017
USF Order Briefing – Denver, CO – May 16 & 17, 2016
- Overview of the FCC’s Rate-of-Return Reform
- Discussion of Operating Expense Limits and the Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Rate-of-Return Carrier USF Reforms – Review of Clarification and Reconsideration Items
- Reform Impacts to High Cost Loop Support, Interstate Common Line Support and Data-Only Broadband Support
- Analyzing Competitive Overlap/Disaggregation of Costs in Competitive Areas
- Rate-of-Return Carrier USF Reforms – New Compliance Requirements
- Discussion of Operating Expense Caps and Other Expense Considerations Resulting From the FCC’s Universal Service Fund Reform Order
Alexicon Management Conference – Las Vegas, Nevada – October 26-28, 2015
For your convenience, please find herein the presentations from Alexicon’s 2015 Management Conference in Las Vegas, NV. Thank you all for attending!
- Baum Shelter: Surviving the Compliance Audit Apocalypse
- Broadband Pipes and A Flood of Regulation
- Did You Know?? Telecom Facts, Figures, and Beyond
- Federal Communications Commission 101
- The “F” Word–Fraud FraudBasics and Methods to Reduce Fraud In The Workplace
- GIS – Friend or Foe?
- Leveraging Holding Companies
- USF Reform: Wrestling the 600-lb Gorilla
- M&A and Strategic Transformation in Telecommunications
- To Tariff or not to Tariff…That is the Question.
- The Third Wave of the Internet & The Future of Telecom